For this week, here are five Housing Service properties that are within a 40 minute commute to Takadanobaba!
With the GaijinPot Housing Service, you won’t need a guarantor, can apply from overseas, and can pay for everything with a credit card. You’ll also get full bilingual support throughout the application process and even after you move in.
Takadanobaba is a station on the JR Yamanote and Seibu Shinjuku lines and a major commuting hub for people coming into the city from western Tokyo. It is also one of Tokyo’s most well-known college “towns” being home to prestigious Waseda University and many Japanese language schools. Its many izakayas and restaurants cater to students, which means you can always find affordable dining options.
Here are this week’s top five picks for a very doable commute to Takadanobaba!
1K Apartment in Takadanobaba – 6-min walk to JR Takdanobaba Station!
- 6 minute walk to JR Takanobaba Station!
- A 1K maisonette type unit with separate toilet and bath with a two burner gas stove! It’s within walking distance to Takadanobaba so surely getting to and from work or class would require almost little to no time!
1K Apartment in Shinjuku
- 3 minute walk to Higashi-Shinjuku Station on the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line, 11 minutes direct to Nishi Waseda!
- A 1K with separate toilet and bath, and a two burner gas stove. It’s also on the third floor so security is pretty good.
1K Apartment Near Kamiigusa Station
Located in Shimoshakuji
- 10 minute walk to Kamiigusa on the Seibu Shinjuku Line, 27 minutes direct to Takadanobaba Station
- Built in 2014 with clean, light wood interiors. The unit is a maisonette type with a loft as well! It also comes with a two burner gas stove. Perfect for people who like to cook!
1K Apartment in Kamiitabashi
- 3 minute walk to Kamiitabashi Station on the Tōbu Tōjō Line, 33 minutes to Takadanobaba Station with one transfer
- Newly constructed with separate toilet and bath, and a two burner gas stove. If you can scroll over to the down to the page, take a look at the other vacancies in the same building as well!
1K Apartment in Nogata
- 6 minute walk to Nogata on the Seibu Shinjuku Line, 26 minutes direct to Takadanobaba
- On the second floor with a loft installed. Bath and toilet is separate, with even a washlet feature installed!
All of the properties listed above are available through the GaijinPot Housing Service. If interested, please submit an inquiry through the inquire box on the property detail page.
We look forward to assisting you with your move! We of course can assist with other units in Tokyo (or other parts of Japan) as well. Below are some links to help out with your property search:
Housing Service properties in Tokyo
Housing Service properties in Chiba
Housing Service properties in Saitama
Housing Service properties in Kanagawa
Housing Service properties in Osaka
Housing Service properties in Aichi
Housing Service properties in Hokkaido
Cindy works for the GaijinPot Housing Service, helping foreigners find their home in Japan. She relocated to Japan after graduating from De La Salle University in the Philippines. Read Cindy’s self-intro to find out what brought her here!
Lead photo: Takadanobaba, image via iStock
The post 5 Apartments for Commuting to Takadanobaba in 40 Minutes appeared first on Blog.